Almond Joy Power Bites are a healthy and delicious snack or after school treat for the kids!
Have you tried any of our Power Bite recipes yet? They’re filled with good for you ingredients and so simple to make… you’ll be wondering why you haven’t tried them before! Seriously.
Do you remember my Healthy Power Bites and Almond Choffy Power Bites they’re all SO delicious- try them all! I like to make up a batch and keep them in the fridge, then we can grab a couple as we run out the door to our busy lives!
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup all natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 1/4 cup chai seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon; stir until combined.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store in air tight container and refrigerate uneaten bites.
We love Power Bites! You gotta try them!!
You’ll be so happy that you did… Almond Joy Power Bites will become a favorite around your house too.
Much Love and Peace~