Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites Recipe are so good for you and taste like they should not be! OMG. They are delish!! I love to keep a batch of them in the fridge because they are packed with amazing nutrition! Our raw power bites have oats, dried wild blueberries, pistachios, almond nut butter, chia seeds, milled flax seed, and a drizzle of melted chocolate. Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites are a quick snack that taste amazing! No better way to keep you and all of the family fueled and happy throughout the day!
It’s Fit Friday so Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to bring us her super awesome Fitness and Healthy Life Tips! Happy Dance!! We love her 🙂
Bites or Bars? Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites Recipe can be both
Raw Bars or Bites are simply different shapes for the same type of raw, powerful, healthy recipe. Any of these recipes can be pressed into a pan to make bars or rolled into balls to make bites. Any shape you make them, just be sure to put them in an air tight container and then into the fridge! They’ll easily keep for up to a week (if they stay around that long).
Healthy Ingredients in our Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites Recipe
- Oats- I prefer to use whole grain oats because they hold up better that quick oats for baking. Did you know that oats in any form help to lower bad cholesterol, are rich in antioxidants, and a great source of fiber?
- Chia Seeds- Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
- Milled flaxseed- is also a great source of lignans, which are a powerful antioxidant that helps your body maintain a healthy blood cholesterol level, high in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, high in dietary fiber, helps reduce blood pressure, and improves cholesterol.
- Blueberries- The fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content in blueberries supports heart health. The absence of cholesterol from blueberries is also beneficial to the heart. Fiber content helps to reduce the total amount of cholesterol in the blood and decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Pistachios- are a great source of healthy fats, fiber, protein, antioxidants, and various nutrients, including vitamin B6 and thiamine. Their health effects may include weight loss benefits, lower cholesterol and blood sugar, and improved gut, eye, and blood vessel health.
- Sea Salt- is mostly composed of sodium chloride, a compound that helps regulate fluid balance and blood pressure in the body. Since it’s minimally processed, it contains some minerals, including potassium, iron, and calcium.
- Almond Butter- is a good source of the healthy monounsaturated fats our bodies need. These fats are associated with lowering the risk of heart disease. Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol.
Enjoy our Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites Recipe and these, too!
- Berry Medley Raw Bars
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Almond Joy Power Bites
- Dark Chocolate Raw Bars
- Healthy Power Bites
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Raw Bars
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Almond Power Bites
- Coconut, Mango, Sunflower Seed Raw Bars
- Cherry Pecan Chocolate Power Bites
- Cinnamon Raisin Power Bites
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g
Happy Day its Fit Friday!
This next week I am presenting to a group about Healthy Living. In preparing I went back to the most basic question, why? What is the point in living a healthy life, why should it be a priority? I came across this quote by Plato that struck a chord;
There are four key elements to being physically healthy. Over the next four weeks I will hit each one of these in more detail.
You’ll be so happy with our Wild Blueberry Pistachio Power Bites Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Turkey Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday