Get ready cuz we’re going to have all kinds of fun in the kitchen this week with Kraft Foods!
YUM. Can I just say, I was more than thrilled to be able to prepare and create delightful spring dessert recipes with this packed-with-yummy-ingredients basket that Kraft sent over…
Y’all will be thrilled too… three fabulous spring dessert recipes coming your way.
I can’t tell ya what a hit this Classic Angel Flake Cake was around our house… it’s delicious and better yet it’s totally fool proof!
Really. You’ll LOVE how simple it is to throw together 🙂
Let me introduce you to Little Miss Gabby~ she’s my ‘little baker’ for these sweet treats!
I love this little girl! She’s my very good friend Jacquie’s daughter and has always been as cute as a button 🙂
We had so much fun in the kitchen together making these Kraft recipes just couldn’t have been any sweeter!
- 1 pkg., 2-layer size yellow cake mix
- 2-2/3 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, 7-oz. pkg., divided
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg., 3.4 oz. JELL-O Coconut Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg., 3.4 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub, 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round layers, stirring 2/3 cup coconut, 1/4 cup milk and dry coconut pudding mix into batter before pouring into prepared pans. Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, beat dry vanilla pudding mix, sugar and remaining milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in COOL WHIP. Refrigerate until ready to assemble cake.
- STACK cake layers on plate, filling with layers of 1 cup of the pudding mixture and 3/4 cup of the remaining coconut. Frost top and side of cake with remaining pudding mixture. Press remaining coconut into pudding mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour.
* recipe is from Kraft Foods
I’m always SO happy when a dessert recipe starts off with a cake mix and then adds in a little ‘sweet lovin’ to the batter… tastes like it’s from scratch! AND only you know how simple it was to actually make! Shhhh. Don’t tell our little secret 🙂
Y’all will be as happy as Little Miss Gab’s and I were when you taste it!
Classic Angel Flake Cake is as beautiful as it is tasty~ you and your family will all fall head-over-heels in love with it too!
I know you’ll enjoy all of the yumminess that we’re baking up this week so be sure and stay tuned for more on Thursday and Friday. Miss Gab’s and I will help sweeten up this spring with easy dessert recipes from Kraft.
Happy Tuesday and Happy Baking!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft.