Dark Chocolate Almond Brownies are decadent and so wonderful with a tall glass of milk!
Dark Chocolate Almond Brownies this recipe is a long-time favorite of ours… it’s our Gram’s recipe switched up with dutch processed cocoa powder and some deliciously fabulous dark chocolate and almond toppings added on top!!
I adore dark chocolate and by using dutch processed cocoa powder you’ll be able to achieve a richer, deeper chocolate flavor! If you don’t happen to have it in your pantry… no worries any cocoa powder will work just great!
Dark Chocolate Almond Brownies are just one of our chocolate faves around here, we also love… Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread, and Chocolate Mousse Cake with Fresh Berries!!
Dark Chocolate Almond Brownies are a treat for any occasion!
Have a beautiful Tuesday!!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 8 tablespoons dutch cocoa powder
- 14 tablespoons butter (2 T less than 1 cup)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almonds, rough chopped
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small sauce pan add butter and melt.
- Whisk in cocoa powder until combined; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy; approximately 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla.
- Slowly drizzle in cocoa mixture and mix until combined.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add sea salt.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top of batter with chopped almonds and chocolate chunks.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until
toothpickinserted in center removes clean.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.