Our Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe is fun for a date night or even just an evening with friends! I think we all love chocolate dipped treats, we especially enjoy it on fruit, crackers, and marshmallows! Our chocolate fondue can be adjusted to make a chocolate fountain recipe just increase the amounts to fit the size of the fountain. Chocolate fondue is a fun interactive dessert for the whole family!
Why we love Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe
I was in a Godiva store the other day watching the chocolate dipping lady work her magic . . . it was beautiful! Rows and rows of chocolate dipped strawberries setting up to be sold in the store. It’s awesome that we can do our chocolate fondue dipping right at home to share with our family and friends!
Oh and not to mention all the bundles of money we save! Win-win. Try dipping different varieties of chocolate- white, dark, milk chocolate all work great in our Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe! 🙂
How to make Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe
Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe is fun for a date night or even just an evening with friends!
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- variety of fondue items; fruits, short breads, marshmallows, etc
- In a small microwaveable bowl melt chocolate with 1 Tbls oil in microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds, stir well, repeat if necessary until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a mini- crock or small fondue pot to keep warm while fondue-ing.
- Serve with variety of fondue dipping sweets.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 695Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 270mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 5gSugar: 55gProtein: 13g
More Chocolate Recipes
• White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
• Chocolate, Almond, Banana Bites
• Disneyland’s Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods
• White Chocolate Pretzel Crisps
• Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cups
Chocolate Fondue for Two Recipe is a romantic dessert to enjoy for just two or it’s even a lot of fun for a group!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends. Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Cooking with Ruthie on Instagram
Cooking with Ruthie on Pinterest
Cooking with Ruthie on Facebook
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
I want some of this on Sunday evening when the kids are gone!