Our White Chocolate Strawberries Recipe are a festive way to celebrate the fourth of July! Today, I’m sharing how to make white chocolate dipped strawberries in the microwave! It’s a simple way to make white chocolate covered strawberries–we’re adding some patriotic sprinkles to make them cute and festive!
Why we love White Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
I remember in my childhood waiting for springtime so I could enjoy fresh strawberries with milk! I loved squishing them (and still do!) a little bit so the juice turns pink!
Oh my goodness… that sweetness in the strawberry milk was the very best part! It seems that most people love strawberries in their desserts! We are very much in favor of them. 🙂
How to make White Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
• white chocolate chips
• canola oil
• fresh strawberries with greens on
• sheet parchment paper
• sprinkles, if desired
Video tutorial White Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
Instructions for White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Set parchment on work surface.
Make sure strawberries are completely dry.
Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds.
Stir until smooth, microwave 15 additional seconds if needed.
Dip each strawberry in melted chocolate, using a spoon to assist.
Set strawberry on parchment paper.
Sprinkle chocolate with patriotic sprinkles if desired.
Let chocolate cool and set firm.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 12-15 fresh whole strawberries
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- patriotic sprinkles, if desired
- Set parchment on work surface.
- Make sure strawberries are completely dry.
- Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds.
- Stir until smooth, microwave 15 additional seconds if needed.
- Dip each strawberry in melted chocolate, using a spoon to assist.
- Set strawberry on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chocolate with patriotic sprinkles if desired.
- Let chocolate cool and set firm.
- Enjoy White Chocolate Strawberries Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
More Patriotic Desserts
Enjoy our White Chocolate Strawberries Recipe during the summer months!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe
- Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Baked Blueberry Lemon Donuts Recipe
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
- Coca-Cola BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Classic Angel Flake Cake (kraft)
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Skinny Pumpkin Fluff Recipe