Our Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe is a simple appetizer and a fabulous way to start off any gathering! We love to host get togethers for our family and friends. Knorr spinach artichoke dip is sure be a favorite with guests! Today’s cold spinach artichoke dip recipe is simple to make but tastes like you spent all day on it!
Why we love Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
I love having a cold spinach artichoke dip made ahead and ready to go when the guests start to arrive. Then we have lovely appetizer to enjoy while we pour beverages and chat with everyone!
What makes this knorr spinach artichoke dip such a hit? Wellllll, it’s got a lot to do with the spices! Knorr dry vegetable soup mix is the perfect combination in one simple to add packet!
All the measuring is done for us AND who doesn’t love that?! Then we add in a few more simple ingredients and wha-la. . .
Ingredients for Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
• artichoke hearts
• Knorr dry vegetable soup mix
• neufatchel cream cheese
• parmesan cheese
• reduced fat sour cream
• frozen spinach
How to make Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
In a food processor or blender, add half of the chopped artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream, garlic, soup mix, and 3 tablespoons water.
Process until smooth and creamy.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the remaining artichokes, scallions, and spinach.
Refrigerate for two hours prior to serving.
Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- 1 14-ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsley chopped (divided)
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 ounce container low-fat sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 .4 ounce packet dry vegetable soup mix (I prefer Knorr's)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 scallions, sliced and chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a food processor, add half of the chopped artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan, sour cream, garlic, soup mix, and 3 tablespoons water. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the remaining artichokes, scallions, and spinach. Refrigerate for two hours prior to serving.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
More Appetizer Recipes
Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe will be a crowd pleaser at any gathering you take it to!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends. Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
* Contributed by Jen from Bakerette
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe
- Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
- Irish Spicy Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- French Crème Fraîche Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Spring Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork (copycat)
- Healthy Omega 3 Cookies Recipe
- Guava Cake
- Vietnamese Basa Fish Recipe