Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe is a simple appetizer and a fabulous way to start off any gathering! We love to host get togethers for our family and friends so I love having a cold spinach artichoke dip made ahead and ready to go when the guests start to arrive. Then we have lovely appetizer to enjoy while we pour beverages and chat with everyone!
Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
What makes this knorr spinach artichoke dip such a hit? Wellllll, it’s got a lot to do with the spices! Knorr dry vegetable soup mix is the perfect combination in one simple to add packet! All the measuring is done for us AND who doesn’t love that?! Then we add in a few more simple ingredients and wha-la. . .
Pantry check for Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
• artichoke hearts
• Knorr dry vegetable soup mix
• neufatchel cream cheese
• parmesan cheese
• reduced fat sour cream
• frozen spinach
Tips for making Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
In a food processor or blender, add half of the chopped artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan, sour cream, garlic, soup mix, and 3 tablespoons water.
Process until smooth and creamy.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the remaining artichokes, scallions, and spinach.
Refrigerate for two hours prior to serving.
Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
(***** new photo****)
Quick and easy appetizer recipes are a must-have at dinner parties. . . you’ll love these too!
Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe begins the evening we also serve a selection of our favorite beverages
Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun but daunting at times! I like to have a selection of red and white wines, some sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option too. If younger children are going to be apart of the event then I’ll make sure to have some juice or soda on hand and it’s always a good idea to have some permanent markers handy for everyone to mark their glasses. . . it washes right off with hot water and soap!
- 1 14-ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsley chopped (divided)
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 8 ounce container low-fat sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 .4 ounce packet dry vegetable soup mix (I prefer Knorr's)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 scallions, sliced and chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a food processor, add half of the chopped artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan, sour cream, garlic, soup mix, and 3 tablespoons water. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in the remaining artichokes, scallions, and spinach. Refrigerate for two hours prior to serving.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe will be a crowd pleaser at any gathering you take it to! Enjoy!!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
* I’m SO happy to have Jen here with us from Bakerette, she’s fixed up a fabulous recipe to share with us so I won’t keep ya waiting any longer… Thank you, Ruthie, for allowing me to share your space today! Ruthie is amazing. I just love her. She’s an inspiration to me and so many others! If you get a chance, come by Bakerette and visit me! I’d love to have you stop by.