Italian Artichoke Chicken Pasta is a long time favorite of ours that my sister, Camey, taught me forever ago…
- 1 box of whole grain penne pasta
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes, diced or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans medium olives, halved
- 1 can of Artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup of low-fat Italian salad dressing, or till taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese per serving
- Cook pasta.
- Prepare tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives.
- Drain pasta, pour into large serving bowl.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives; mix until incorporated
- Add Italian dressing, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan.
- Enjoy warm!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 458mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g
Want to know one of my favorite time saving tricks?? When I make my Italian Chicken recipe I double the amount of the chicken and spices, shred, and remove half the chicken for this recipe!
It freezes beautifully… and then the chicken has a bit of those yummy Italian Spices cooked right in! It also makes this recipe SO easy to throw together 🙂
Italian Artichoke Chicken Pasta is sure to be a family favorite of yours– it’s a deliciously healthy recipe too 🙂
Happy Cooking and Happy Tuesday!
- Alfredo Basil Chicken Penne Recipe
- BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Turkey Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday
- Quick Spaghetti and Focaccia Bread
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe