This recipe is a long time family favorite- it’s quick and I love all the flavors together! YUM!
Artichoke Chicken Rustigo is a delightful dinner that’s simple to make AND tastes fabulous too!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10 oz of mini portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 C chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp brown mustard
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 C cold water
- 1 10 oz package orzo pasta
- Over medium high heat, in a large frying pan, sprayed with cooking spray; place chicken in pan, evenly sprinkle salt and pepper, cook until lightly browned (approx 5 minutes, turning).
- Add mushrooms, chicken broth, mustard, tomatoes, artichoke hearts;cover and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl combine cold water and cornstarch; mix until combined.
- Slowly add to pan, gently stirring to thicken sauce.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over pasta.
You’ll be SO happy with this Artichoke Chicken Rustigo recipe it’s quick, tasty, and a healthy dinner that the whole family will enjoy!
My first week of classes has gone pretty well… it takes a bit to get into the swing of things but it’ll all work out just fine! I hope your week has been a good one too- it’s almost Friday! YAY!!
I shared this over at Or so she says a few weeks ago too 🙂
Happy Thursday and Happy Cooking!!