This post has been compensated by Kroger Co; however, all opinions are my own.
Our Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe is the perfect dinner for St. Patrick’s Day! Today’s stuffed pepper recipe has a festive “green” twist to it because we love to go green in March for St. Patties Day! Maybe it’s because we have a rich Irish heritage… and it probably also has to do with the fact that we just love to celebrate with food! Making sure to have plenty of green inspired recipes in March is a tradition in our home. This stuffed peppers recipe has green bell peppers, celery, onion, parsley, Spinach, Artichoke, & Parmesan Gourmet Dip, ground beef, and Shaved Parmesan! Enjoy our Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers for St. Patricks Day. They’re filled with mouth-watering deliciousness and a bit ‘o Irish luck, too! 😉
Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Hello, FAB-U-LOUS-NESS! Talk about a green stuffed pepper done oh so right! Yes, this stuffed green pepper is beautiful… but, I must say, it tastes even better than it looks. The key to a tasty stuffed pepper is in the ingredients. We must start it off right with tasty produce. We are fresh, home grown veggies lovers ourselves, and quite picky at that. If we can have our produce right from the garden, we do it. Unfortunately, we can’t always have that with the weather and busy life… and such.
FORTUNATELY, Smith’s has got our back with their fresh produce–it tastes like it came right out of the garden! My hubby always jokes with me and says, “Is it as good as your grandma’s?” My grandma literally has a garden bigger than a regular house. “My grandma’s good” is a high standard to hold anything to because everything she makes and grows is exceptional. Our Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe with fresh ingredients from Smith’s, passed the “is it grandma’s good?” test. Yep, that means… it’s exceptionally good.
And let’s be honest, in another life (or time period), I’m sure I was the lovely homemaker that my grandma is… with the huge garden, canning, and homemade bread (homemade everything). I love to do all of those things; however, it’s just not my reality all of the time, like it is my grandmas! I live the busy life in a different way and sometimes, I just need the convenience that Smith’s offers in more than just unbeatable produce. I live off of Smith’s because they have everything I need in one place. I don’t have time to run all over town to a bunch of different stores. What momma has time for that?! So, I just stop at Smith’s and get it all in one swoop! Or… better yet, I just order it all online and then pick it up. I just love the convenience of all the options!
Ingredients for Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
• Green Bell Peppers- Peppers are full of great health benefits—they’re packed with vitamins and low in calories! They are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. Bell Peppers also contain a healthy dose of fiber, folate, and iron.
• Parsley- Parsley is a versatile herb that provides a concentrated source of nutrients. It’s particularly rich in vitamins A, C, and K. The vitamins and beneficial plant compounds in parsley may improve bone health, protect against chronic diseases, and provide antioxidant benefits.
• Celery- Celery is largely water. It also provides several vital vitamins and minerals. Celery’s vitamin A supports immunity, skin, and eye health, and been linked to retaining lung strength as well as slowing age-related cognitive decline. Celery’s vitamin K helps blood to clot and protects bone density
• 90% Ground Beef- Ground beef is a good source of protein, providing 24 grams per serving. Beef is a great source of carnitine, zinc, selenium, iron, and B vitamins.
• Onions- Onions not only provide flavor, they also provide important nutrients and health-promoting phytochemicals. High in vitamin C, onions are a good source of dietary fiber, and folic acid. They also contain calcium, iron, and have a high protein quality (ratio of mg amino acid/gram protein).
• Parmesan Cheese- Parmesan cheese is a good source of protein and fat. It’s rich in vitamins and minerals like calcium, vitamin A, vitamins B6 and B12, phosphorus, zinc, and copper.
• Spinach, Artichoke, & Parmesan Gourmet Dip to add the right flavor and creaminess to our Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe!
How to make Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine cooked ground beef, celery, 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, and spices; mix to combine.
- Fill green peppers with mixture, place in cast iron skillet or 9×13 baking pan, add 1/2 cup water to bottom of pan, and cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, remove foil and bake 5-10 minutes more until peppers are soften and tops are browned.
- Serve with additional shaved parmesan and chopped parsley.
- Enjoy your Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe!
Enjoy our Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe and some of these Irish inspired recipes, too!
- Irish Corned Beef with Cabbage
- Irish Soda Farls
- Irish Mushroom Melt
- Irish Bangers and Mash with Brown Gravy
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua
- Irish Cream Bundt Cake
- Irish Spicy Reuben Sandwich
- Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail
- Irish Ginger Snaps
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 853mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 28g
The whole family will feel the luck of Irish with our Artichoke & Parmesan Cheese Stuffed Peppers Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: [email protected] We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene