Red Pepper, Onion, Harvarti Grilled Cheese is the tasty Grilled Cheese EVER!! Oh my gosh. For Reals!
Today we are celebrating!! YAY. April is National Grilled Cheese month and this tasty sandwich of mine is a deliciously wonderful way to celebrate 🙂
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 slices Harvarti cheese, I like arla brand
- 1/2 cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat olive oil in a small saute pan, over medium high heat.
- Add onion and cook stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add red pepper and saute with onions for an additional minute.
- Set aside.
- Coat flat skillet or large fry pan with cooking spray and warm over medium low heat.
- Divide butter and evenly spread over one side of each piece of bread.
- Place 2 pieces of butter side down onto warmed skillet, next layer a piece cheese on each, evenly divide red peppers and onions over each sandwich, sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Top each sandwich with additional piece of cheese and slice of bread- with the butter side up.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bottom side is golden brown and then turn sandwich over and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Once sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted, Enjoy!
Kate and a couple of her friends came home from school for lunch to enjoy these sandwiches with me AND they fell head-over-heels in love with them! They just couldn’t get enough. It totally makes my day to share love from my kitchen with friends and family.
Red Pepper, Onion, Havarti Grilled Cheese is a fun and easy way to cook up some lovin’ from your kitchen to share with the loved ones in your life.
I hope your Wednesday is a great one!
Much Love and Peace~
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Cucumber Mint Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Apples and Brie Challah Grilled Cheese
- Grilled Zucchini Bruschetta
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping Recipe