Let’s get our grilling on, baby! This recipe is quick and easy AND I love that the mess is kept outside 🙂
Grilled Steak and Onion Pizza will hit every hungry-belly-spot in the family!
Grilled Steak and Onion Pizza
- 4 packaged naan breads I like whole wheat from Trader Joes
- 1/2-3/4 C light alfredo sauce I like classico
- 2-3 to p sirloin steaks or whatever kind you like
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C olives sliced
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 C shredded parmesan cheese
- sea salt and pepper
- Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Preheat to medium high.
- If you have a grilling saute pan; heat pan with oil and caramelize onions until brown and fragrant.
- This can also be done in a saute pan on the stove.
- Grill steaks 4-5 minutes per side or until reaches desired doneness.
- Salt and pepper steak.
- Remove from heat and thinly slice beef.
- Place naan bread on grill and cook for approx 1-2 minutes (until grill marked and warm).
- Turn bread and spread 2 Tbsp of alfredo sauce on each bread.
- Add sliced steak, onions, olives, and garnish with cheeses.
- Cook additional 2 minutes and then turn off heat, cover with lid for 1-2 minutes more to melt cheese if needed.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Most of you know that I’m addicted to carbs, especially bread! Eating whole grain flours instead of white flour, when I can, helps me feel a little less guilty about it 🙂
If you live around a Trader Joes then make sure and give their Whole Wheat Tandoori Naan Bread a try… it’s every bit as good as the white flour kind! PROMISE.
Either way I know you’ll totally love our Grilled Steak and Onion Pizza this summer… delicioso.