Grilled Tarragon Garlic Steak you won’t believe how simple it is to take your steak to the next level with this marinade- it will be your go to recipe for grilling!
Grilling is one of my favorite ways to enjoy the summer time evenings- just mix up this simple recipe and let it marinade in the fridge, then serve up dinner without too much effort! Now, it doesn’t get much better than that, right?!!!
This Grilled Tarragon Garlic Steak recipe will be the hit of your grilling season!!
- 1.5 pounds top sirloin steaks, approximately 4 steaks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 5 whole cloves garlic, skins removed
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian parsley, rough chopped
- Place all ingredients in large ziplock bag, gently knead.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 12 hours; rotating periodically.
- Grill according to desired doneness.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Grilled Tarragon Garlic Steak has got to get on the menu for this week! You’ll love it!!
Much Love and Peace~
- Salmon Salad w/ Sweet Vinegar Dressing Recipe
- Pulled Pork Sliders with Pineapple Slaw Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Tex Mex Pasta Bake Recipe
- Elk Chili Recipe
- French Crème Fraîche Recipe
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Garlic Steak Marinade Recipe
- Slow Cooker Lumberjack Chili
- Swedish Meatballs
- The BEST French Dip Sandwich on the planet