Summer is almost officially here… Yay. It’s time to pull out those grills and get some fun in the sun going on!
This Roasted Garlic Herb Butter recipe is so versatile that you can serve it toasted on a baguette under the broiler or wrap the baguette up in foil and throw it on the grill to steam through!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 baguette
- Coat a small fry pan with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium high, add garlic, stir constantly until garlic is lightly browned and aromatic.
- Move to small bowl and set aside to cool.
- Place butter in small mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon stir until smooth.
- Add parsley and basil, mix in.
- Add cooled roasted garlic, mix to incorporate.
- Slice baguette on diagonal into 1/2-3/4 inch thick slices.
- Place on sheet pan, spread 1 tsp of butter mixture on each baguette.
- Toast under broiler until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
- (you can also butter each slice and line pieces back together, wrap in foil, and put on hot grill to steam through. approx 5-6 minutes)
- * Refrigerate any leftovers and use again with in 2 weeks. It also freezes well in a log wrapped in saran.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Either way you serve up Roasted Garlic Herb Butter the whole family will LOVE it!
Have a super awesome Tuesday 🙂
Happy Summer and Happy Grilling!
- Pear, Ricotta, & Honey Crostini Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Lemon Herb Halibut with Herbed Rice Recipe
- Challah Bread Recipe
- Sweet and Salty Peanuts Recipe
- Kneaders Recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Creamed Peas and New Potatoes Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe