Utah Fry Sauce is quite lovely for dipping most everything… including our yummy Turkey Frank Corn Dogs!
Utah Fry Sauce is sooo delicious! We love it so much. Every burger and fry join in Utah just has to have this fry or they don’t quite make the cut. 😉 Seriously.. we LOVE our fry sauce.
I remember one time in Moab, I asked for fry sauce and they didn’t have it but the waiter said, “Don’t worry! I can make it for you.” He went in the back and whipped me up some yummy fry sauce! I guarantee you’ll have the ingredient that you need to make Utah Fry Sauce already on hand! Give it a try with Turkey Frank Corn Dogs!
Utah Fry Sauce– try it once, and you’ll never go back to regular ole ketchup! 🙂
Madeliene & Ruthie
- 1/4 cup reduced fat olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Enjoy dipping your favorites dip-style food into it!
- Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke & Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
- Truffle Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Tiramisu Milkshake Recipe
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe