Orange Cranberry Sauce is made with the freshest ingredients and it tastes absolutely amazing!
It’s Christmas Eve and what better way to use up some of those fresh cranberries hanging around the kitchen! Even if you don’t happen to be roasting a turkey for your Holiday Festivities this Orange Cranberry Sauce makes the BEST sandwich spread.
Yep. You’ve got to give this one a try 🙂
My cute little cooking friend Sidgie made this recipe for me and I loved it so much I asked her if I could share it with all of you. She’s happy to have to me share it… Enjoy!
- zest from a whole orange
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice, half a orange
- 16 ounce bag of fresh cranberries
- 3/4-1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine everything in a pot, leaving out 1 cup of the cranberries.
- Stirring occasionally until the cranberries start to pop approximately 8-11 minutes.
- Add remaining 1 cup of the cranberries and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Happy Christmas Eve!! I hope your night is filled with wonder and delicious food 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
Sigdie and Ruthie