Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies are a surprisingly delicious combination in a cookie that your family and friends just won’t stop raving about! I love orange and chocolate flavors together but they’re not often found together in a cookie… these little guys will keep everyone very happy this winter. Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies are always a sure way to please a crowd.
Happy New Years Eve!!
Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies are so good you may want to consider making a double batch… this recipe makes about 24 small sized cookies but they’ll be in high demand so a double batch may just be the right amount!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 12ounce package milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In mixing bowl cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add sugar; mix 2-3 minutes until well creamed.
- Add egg; mix 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add orange zest and vanilla; mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- Use a small cookie scoop or drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on rack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 161Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Start the New Year off with some of these Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies! Wishing each of you the best in 2016!!
Much Love and Peace~