Our Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe are thick, chewy, and every bite is filled with three kinds of mouth-watering chocolate! Cadbury egg chocolate chip cookies have been a favorite of ours for decades. We’re really excited to share them with you today! I’m warning ya right now… these Cadbury egg cookies are so darn good that you’ll be addicted from the first bite!
We adore our Chocolate Chip Cookies
We inherited this fabulous cookie recipe from my bro-in-law’s family. It’s the cookie recipe he grew up on and we’re grateful that his momma shared her recipe with us–they’re amazing.
We asked her permission before sharing her Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and thankfully, she approved! Her recipe has been a favorite of our readers for many years.
Yay to sharing awesome recipes! Spring is in the air around our neck of the woods. The days are getting longer and the weather’s jumping around a bit but steadily growing warmer. I’m loving it. Spring weather and all the Easter Candy is appearing on store shelves; naturally, with it, comes the need to bake these mouth-watering cookies! 🙂
Helpful baking tips for higher elevations:
- If you live 3,000 feet above sea level or more it is considered high elevation and may take longer to cook/bake.
- Adjustments are needed for 5000+ feet and above:
- Reduce baking powder: for each teaspoon, decrease 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Reduce sugar: for each cup, decrease 2 tablespoons.
- Increase liquid: for each cup, add 2 to 4 tablespoons.
- Increase oven temperature by 25 degrees F.
- Check if it is done a little early.
- This takes some trial and error to get it right for you.
Learn more HERE
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 (11.5 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate chips (I like Ghiradelli)
- 1 (10 ounce) package Cadbury mini eggs
- Place Cadbury mini eggs in a large ziplock bag, with the handle end of a spoon, smack each egg and they'll pop in half.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once; mixing until 80% incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and and cadbury mini eggs.
- Roll into 1 inch balls or use a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes until the edges are slightly browned, let them rest on the pan for 1 minute more, then transfer to a rack to cool.
- Enjoy your Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
More Spring Desserts
- M&M’s Easter Nests
- Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Berries
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting
- Spring Rice Krispie Treats
- Carrot Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Coconut Banana Cream Petite Cakes
- Greek Lemon Yogurt Cake
Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies will become a spring-time favorite of your house too!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene