Spring is in the air around our neck of the woods… the days are getting longer and the weather’s jumping around a bit but steadily getting warmer!
I’m loving it! SOOooo with spring the Easter Candy starts making an appearance on stores shelves, naturally, comes the need to bake up a batch of these cookies 🙂
Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies are a long time family favorite of ours… you’ll love them too!
Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 C butter softened
- 1 1/2 C white sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 11.5 ounce packages white chocolate chips
- 1 11.5 ounce package milk chocolate chips (I like Ghiradelli)
- 1 10 ounce package Cadbury mini eggs
- Place Cadbury mini eggs in a large ziplock bag, with the handle end of a spoon, smack each egg and they'll pop in half.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once; mixing until 80% incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and and cadbury mini eggs.
- Roll into 1 inch balls or use a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes until the edges are slightly browned, let them rest on the pan for 1 minute more, then transfer to a rack to cool.
Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies will become a spring-time favorite of your families AND a plus, they freeze really well for up to a couple of months. (if they last that long)
I posted this recipe a couple of years ago but wanted to update the photo- check it out too.
Happy Spring and Happy Baking!