Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting are delicate little cakes! The sweet and slightly tart lemon cupcake is beautifully paired with the subtle hint of lavender in the cream cheese frosting.
I love to make beautiful sweets and share them with the friends, family, and neighbors. Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting are a sweet little way to brighten someones day!
Valentines Day is about a week away, so have fun baking and sharing the love with these lovely little cakes!
Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting are made with two of my favorite Mother E Essential Oils! Mother E has beautiful collections to make your essential oil experience so much more simple to understand! Make sure to check them out.
Mother E also has singles available too. Mother E lavender and lemon oils are amazing!! I love to use them in all kinds of ways in my home and kitchen. . . Lemon and honey tea or lemon drops in my drinking water, I also love lavender in my diffuser or bath water too! There are so many uses and ways to enjoy the wholesome goodness of Mother E Essential Oils!
Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting are great for an afternoon tea or dinner party. I shared these with a group of friends at a gathering last weekend and they made quite the impression! Everyones always left asking what makes the frosting so amazing. . . it’s fun to have that not so familiar hint of lavender in it!!
It’s a pleasant experience every time. 🙂
Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting you’ll just absolutely love them!
I hope your Wednesday is wonderful!
Much Love and Peace~
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 5 drops Mother E lemon essential oil
- Lavender Frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces neufatchel, 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 drop Mother E lavender essential oil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffins tins; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and sea salt; whisk to combine; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and cream until light and fluffy approx 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating and scraping with each addition.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time, alternating with 1/4 cup milk and repeat; mix just until incorporated.
- Add lemon juice and Mother E lemon essential oil, stir in by hand.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3rds the way full with batter.
- Bake 18-20 minutes and cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar at a time, mixing, add 1 drop Mother E lavender essential oil.
- Pipe onto cupcakes using a piping bag and a #12 open star tip; starting in the center and circle out.