*This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClubTysonTwist
Italian Charcuterie Board is a simple appetizer board for all your holiday entertaining! PLUS, an extra recipe for you to enjoy later in the week. . . Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash! Two awesome ways to enjoy your Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages from Sam’s Club!
Our Italian Charcuterie Board is a beautifully festive appetizer board that’s versatile and a lovely addition to all of your upcoming holidays gatherings! We’re building our board around these amazing Italian Sausage Skewers. They’re so simple to make for a crowd, all they require is a little marinating time, a quick assembly, and 25-30 minutes in the oven. Hot and ready for when your guests arrive.
The other items are: a crusty baguette, red grapes, fontal cheese, olives, rosemary and raisin crackers, perline mozzarella fresca, petite tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary crackers to round out our Italian Charcuterie Board.
The fun part of this kind of appetizer board is to mix and match it the way you like best! Feel free to use any the food you have already in your pantry or get any items that you prefer better. However you decide to build your board, it will be a stunning display that all of your guests will explore and enjoy!
Get the most bang for buck by purchasing your Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages in the 3lb package at Sams Club! Plus, save time and hassle by having TWO awesome ways to use them during the holidays! First, an mouth watering appetizer and inspiration for an Italian Charcuterie Board for your upcoming Holiday Parties. Then, if you happen to have some Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages leftover just whip up a pan of Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash which makes a fabulous breakfast or dinner later in the week!
Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages in the 3lb package at Sams Club will most likely be enough for both recipes! Make the holidays less stressful by having having a quick dinner or breakfast idea ready to go when you need it! You’ll love this Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash. . . I love one-pot meals, less mess is always a plus especially around the holidays.
Now lets get to both our mouth-watering recipes for today. . . Italian Charcuterie Board and Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash!
Italian Charcuterie Board will be a stunning addition to all of your holiday parties this year! Enjoy.
Much Love and Peace~
- 4 cups Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages
- 1 16 ounce baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 cups mini heirloom tomatoes
- 2 cups giant olives
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing, plus additional for basting
- 1 sweet onion, quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 16 9inch wooden skewers
- Additional Board items: a crusty baguette, red grapes, fontal cheese, olives, rosemary and raisin crackers, perline mozzarella fresca, petite tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary crackers
- In a large mixing bowl combine Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages, mushrooms, and tomatoes, and Italian salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- To assemble: alternate threading on wooden skewer a olive, red onion, tomato, sausage, white onion, mushroom and repeat again.
- Place on baking rack on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining skewers.
- Bake 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, basting twice with additional Italian salad dressing.
- Remove from oven sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve warm with additional Charcuterie Board selections.