Our Italian Charcuterie Board Recipe is a simple appetizer board for all your holiday entertaining! I love that Italian Charcuterie Board are a beautifully festive appetizer that’s versatile enough to please every guest! Charcuterie board Italian style will be a lovely addition to all of your upcoming holidays gatherings!
Our Italian Charcuterie Board Recipe
We’re building our board around these amazing Italian Sausage Skewers. They’re so simple to make for a crowd, all they require is a little marinating time, a quick assembly, and 25-30 minutes in the oven. Hot and ready for when your guests arrive. First, an mouth watering appetizer and inspiration for an Italian Charcuterie Board for your upcoming Holiday Parties. Then, if you happen to have some Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages leftover just whip up a pan of Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash which makes a fabulous breakfast or dinner later in the week!
Also on our Italian Charcuterie Board:
The fun part of this kind of appetizer board is to mix and match it the way you like best! Feel free to use any the food you have already in your pantry or get any items that you prefer better. However you decide to build your board, it will be a stunning display that all of your guests will explore and enjoy!
• a crusty baguette
• red grapes
• fontal cheese
• rosemary and raisin crackers
• perline mozzarella fresca
• petite tomatoes
• olive oil and rosemary crackers
Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages will most likely be enough for both recipes! Make the holidays less stressful by having having a quick dinner or breakfast idea ready to go when you need it! You’ll love this Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash. . . I love one-pot meals, less mess is always a plus especially around the holidays.
Now lets get to both our mouth-watering recipes for today. . . Italian Charcuterie Board and Sausage, Onion, and Potato Hash!
- 4 cups Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages
- 1 16 ounce baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 cups mini heirloom tomatoes
- 2 cups giant olives
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing, plus additional for basting
- 1 sweet onion, quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 16 9inch wooden skewers
- Additional Board items: a crusty baguette, red grapes, fontal cheese, olives, rosemary and raisin crackers, perline mozzarella fresca, petite tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary crackers
- In a large mixing bowl combine Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages, mushrooms, and tomatoes, and Italian salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- To assemble: alternate threading on wooden skewer a olive, red onion, tomato, sausage, white onion, mushroom and repeat again.
- Place on baking rack on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining skewers.
- Bake 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, basting twice with additional Italian salad dressing.
- Remove from oven sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve warm with additional Charcuterie Board selections.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 746mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 11g
Italian Charcuterie Board will be a stunning addition to all of your holiday parties this year! Enjoy.
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene