Today’s Country Italian Salad Recipe is as beautiful as it is nutritious–you’ll love every bite! Our country salad has crisp greens, white beans, tomatoes, peppers, shaved cucumber, and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Happy to be feeling Fit on Friday’s! A healthy recipe + Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Coaching comes to share her awesome fitness trainer tips!
Why we love Country Italian Salad Recipe
I love salads, especially in the summer time, they’re refreshing and light and taste amazing when the temperatures are so hot outside. I love the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh herbs and ingredients that flavor a lot of the Italian cuisines.
Dressing for Country Italian Salad Recipe
Country Italian Salad can be topped with an Italian Salad Dressing or if you eat it like a true Italian then just drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on it.
Some people eat salad as an excuse to drink dressing but for me- I love to taste all the veggies with just a hint of dressing to top it off. You may enjoy our Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, Lemon Honey Vinaigrette Recipe, or Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe.
However you decide to dress this salad it’ll be perfect!
Fit Friday with Nichole
Last week of school has brought utter chaos to my schedule. Yes, my schedule is generally utter chaos but at least then it is chaos that I know and have developed a working relationship with. Summer chaos is a whole new type of chaos and will require figuring out a new plan of attack.
While I know that my school-is-in-workouts may not be feasible for the next few weeks, I also know that no workout is not an option. I need to make sure I schedule in time to workout while also recognizing that I need to get the most bang for my buck.
Bring in a HIIT workout!
HIIT workouts are an effective way for me to get in a great workout! HIIT workouts burn calories, increase your metabolism, and are on point for heart health.
The key to HIIT is a hard push! Just remind yourself it is only for a short period of time.
- 4 cups mixed greens with carrots and cabbage mix
- 1 cup great white northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup large diced roma tomatoes
- 1 cup shaved cucumber slices
- 1 cup mixed red and yellow peppers, large dice
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl place greens salad mix.
- In 4 equal sections place beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, and mixed peppers.
- Before serving evenly sprinkle parmesan cheese, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Enjoy your Country Italian Salad Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g
More Salad Recipes
- Tropical Avocado Kale Salad
- Peach, Gorgonzola Cheese, and Chicken Salad
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- Roasted Mushroom, Avocado, and Ricotta Salad
- Blueberry, Almond, Chicken Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad
- Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Salmon Avocado Salad
- Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Country Italian Salad Recipe is a favorite–love the combination of fresh veggies with the white beans and parmesan. Enjoy!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene