Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for autumn salads!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe, Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette from me + Track Workout from Nichole = a healthy, happy, and balanced life!
Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette is everything autumn. . . apples, apple cider, cinnamon, with a fresh squeeze of lemon to finish it off. It’s SOoooo good and will show up again next week with a lovely autumn salad~ Apple, Roasted Butternut Squash, Pepitas Salad!
I love delicious and healthier salad dressings, even though I enjoy just a touch of dressing with my salads that way I can still taste the rest of the salad too! Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette is amazing and some of my other favorite salad dressings are Lemon Honey Vinaigrette, Tomato Jalapeno Vinaigrette, and Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette!
Nichole’s Track Workout. . .
Fall is here and we are heading to the track to enjoy this beautiful weather! I have three kids back in school, which means baby girl and I get some one-on-one time. We love getting outside to enjoy some fresh air during girl time!
This week we are heading to the track. Nora will run a couple laps with me, but she also loves to get out of the stroller and play while momma runs a few solo laps. Baby girl loves to be held while we do some lunges, push ups with kisses at the bottom, and sits on my belly while I do leg drops. We have fun together!
Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette will make your autumn salads even that much more fabulous!
Have an awesome Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, cinnamon, some salt and pepper, and vinegar in a blender.
- Blend and slowly drizzle in oil to emulsify.
- Allow to continue blending and slowly add the apple cider and agave as it thickens.
- Add additional seasonings if needed.
- (Add more cider to thin it out if needed.)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 434mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Thai Chicken Flatbread w/ Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Apple Rutabaga Soup Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Cilantro Turkey Lavash Wrap with Pico de Gallo Mayo