Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe will bring all the flavors of autumn to your salad! Who doesn’t love a good salad? Or at least a good salad dressing? Some people get daily greens simply as an excuse to enjoy their favorite salad dressings! Our Apple Cider Vinaigrette will be your new favorite excuse!! It’s both savory, and sweet, brought into the perfect balance of flavors for fall– apple cider, dijon mustard, bacon, and splash of fresh lemon juice. Happy Autumn!
It’s Friday and around here that means… Fit Friday! We love having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness drop by on Friday’s to share her awesome fitness trainer tips and ideas with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
We know you’ll love our Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe & maybe some of these, too!
- Peach, Gorgonzola Cheese, and Chicken Salad
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- Roasted Mushroom, Avocado, and Ricotta Salad
- Blueberry, Almond, Chicken Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad
- Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Salmon Avocado Salad
- Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Tomato Jalepeno Vinaigrette
- Cilantro Ranch Dressing
Happy Fit Friday!!
As many of my followers know, I have been battling cancer this year. That has meant that chemo, being sick, and doctors appointments have been running my life. Well, my last chemo appoint was Sept. 10 and I hit the ground running in all sorts of directions! I am wanting to do so many different things now that I am moving in a direction of feeling good, instead of battling with my health and my body. It is not me saying yes to things I don’t really want to do, it is me filling my days with things I WANT to do. There may be a few too many things… but those will get weeded out pretty quick.
Scheduling is the art of planning your activities so that you can achieve your goals and priorities in the time you have available. When it’s done effectively, it helps you: Understand what you can realistically achieve with your time and make sure you have enough time for essential tasks.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe is a fun and flavorful way to bring autumn to your table!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a fry pan cook bacon until crisp, set on paper towel to cool; crumble.
- Place the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, cinnamon, some salt and pepper, and vinegar in a blender.
- Blend and slowly drizzle in oil to emulsify.
- Allow to continue blending and slowly add the apple cider and agave as it thickens.
- Add crumbled bacon and any additional seasonings, if needed.
- (Add more cider to thin it out if needed.)
- Refrigerate any leftovers and use for up to 1 week.
- Enjoy Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe on your favorite salad!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 617mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Turkey Frank Corn Dogs Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Basil Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday