Our Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze is a super quick and yummmmmie way to celebrate the holidays! Talk about awesomeness. . . piping hot, fresh baked cinnamon rolls in the shape of a waffle in just a matter of minutes.
Why we love Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze
Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze not only taste AHhhhhmazing but they’re so quick and easy to make with canned biscuits and a waffle maker!
It honestly doesn’t get any better than that, right?! 🙂
I know during the holidays my time doesn’t go quite as far as I would like it to sometimes so I love having an easy-to-make back up recipe to use if I get in a pinch!
Today’s Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze exactly fits the bill. . .
Holiday memories with Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze
Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze are fun to make with the whole family. I remember as a little girl anxiously awaiting the time I could “POP” open the Pillsbury™ tube.
Then help bake biscuits or rolls for our family…. such a fun part of baking memories our family.
- 2 (17.5 ounce) cans Pillsbury Grands! cinnamon rolls
- 2 gala apples, de-seeded and chopped (or orange zest)
- 1 cup candied walnuts, chopped (or candied pecans)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or milk (or orange juice)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Additional Option: use orange zest, pecans, and orange juice
- Preheat waffle iron, generously coat with cooking spray.
- Tip: add more spray after each waffle cooks to prevent sticking.
- Open Pillsbury™ and Grands!™ cans and separate rolls; placing on work surface.
- Set aside frosting tubs.
- Top each roll with 1 tablespoon diced apple and walnuts, pressing into and leveling each roll to about 1/3 inch thickness.
- Place in the center of hot waffle iron, press waffle iron closed into dough and release, cook for 2-3 minutes or until waffles are golden brown.
- Cider Glaze:
- In a small mixing bowl combine frosting from tubs, cider or milk; whisk to combine.
- Add powdered sugar; whisk.
- Pour into serving dish and serve over warm waffles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g
More Holiday Breakfast Recipes
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake
- Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Non-Boozy Mimosa Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries
- Cranberry White Chocolate Scones
- Nutella Pastry Stars
- White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding Recipe
- Easy Black Forest Waffles
- Gingerbread Biscotti
- Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
- Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze
Apple Walnut Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cider Glaze are the perfect way to serve up some home baked love during the holidays!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pillsbury™ and Walmart. The opinions expressed are genuine and all me! ????
- Blueberry Almond Maple Oatmeal Recipe
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- Pappardelle with Asparagus, Mushroom, and Ricotta Recipe
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- German Apple and Celery Root Salad
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe