I love having Miss Cathy come to visit with us and her recipe today is going to be on your weekend menu!
Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls look simply divine…
These Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls come together in no time for the perfect brunch recipe!
My favorite meal to enjoy at home or at a restaurant is brunch! I love that any dish can be paired with a cup of coffee!
With Easter coming early this year we are in the kitchen baking up new recipes that we will serve for brunch! I have such sweet childhood memories of Easter. I always loved the pastel colored dresses with matching bonnets (I am so singing the song in my head right now as I type), Easter egg hunts, going to church, and of course eating chocolate from my Easter basket for breakfast!
Enjoying food at Easter holds fond memories too and now that I am a Mom I am looking to recreate those memories for my children. I don’t want to spend alot of time in the kitchen, so I look to bake up easy and delicious recipes!
These Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Rolls are simple and easy to make, no rising dough required and you still come away with the cinnamon roll taste and texture!
Let’s get to creating these delicious rolls! I should have doubled the amount because they went like hot cakes in my house! My little love ended up crying that she didn’t get seconds because she didn’t eat her first one fast enough! 🙂 I will definitely be making these again!
I gathered together all my ingredients only to discover that I had forgotten one of the most important ones at the store! Cinnamon!! Thank goodness I learned the cinnamon kitchen hack awhile back! If you have cinnamon sticks, you can make cinnamon! Using a coffee grinder, or something like a magic bullet grind a few cinnamon sticks until they become powder like ground cinnamon!
Whew, with that taken care of, it’s time to create these delicious Cinnamon Sugar Cresent Rolls!
Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Roll Recipe
- 1 can 8 count crescent rolls
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter-softened
- 1 Tablespoon butter-softened
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- Preheat Oven 350F
- On a cutting board roll out crescent rolls
- Use a rolling pin to create one large sheet
- In a small bowl mix together cinnamon, corn syrup, brown sugar, and 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Spread evenly on crescent sheet
- Starting at one end jelly roll the crescent sheet, pinch the seam together and place seam side down.
- Mix together 1 Tablespoon cinnamon, and 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Place mixture at the end of the crescent roll log and roll the log in the cinnamon sugar coating the outside
- Cut slices and place in a greased pie pan
- Bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes.
- While the rolls bake, let's stir up the frosting!
- In a small bowl add the butter, cream cheese, milk, and confectioner's sugar.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove rolls from oven, allow to sit for a few minutes, then spread frosting over rolls!
- Dig in!
Follow Along As We Make Memories:
Much Love and Peace~