We are excited to share our Holiday Baking Giveaway and Cinnamon Roll Kabobs with you!
A group of your favorite bloggers got together and wanted to share a bit of Holiday cheer with all of our readers because we LOVE you!
AND we all love baking and sharing yummy-delicious recipes too!
Be sure to enter below to win a $100 Kroger gift card, Kroger Baking gift pack, Le Creuset Stoneware Bakers, Apron and Oven Mitt, Non-stick Silicon Baking Mats, and Rachael Ray Kitchen Tools!
Photo by Ruthie Knudsen of Whats Cooking with Ruthie
Plus, have you been searching for a Christmas morning simple and easy breakfast idea?? Look no further! These Cinnamon Roll Kabobs are just the thing you’ve been craving…
Holiday Baking Giveaway and Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
- 1 12oz grands jr biscuits
- 1 3.5oz private selections cinnamon brown sugar sweet finishing butter
- 10 wooden skewers
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll out one biscuit to approx 3x4 rectangle.
- Spread 1 1/2 tsp finishing butter on biscuit.
- Roll up dough length wise, cut into 4 mini cinnamon rolls.
- Skewer the cinnamon rolls, place on pan, repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush with additional cinnamon brown sugar finishing butter.
- Drizzle with frosting and serve hot.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl; mix until smooth.
- Add milk 1 tsp at a time- looking for drizzle but thick enough to hold on rolls.
Happy Holidays and Happy Baking!!
Fill out the Rafflecopter entry form below to enter to win the Holiday Baking Giveaway!
Best of Luck and Thank You so much for following our blogs…
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. says
Cinnamon roll kabobs? Girl – you are a genius! Totally trying this for Christmas morning breakfast! Pinning!
Thanks cute lady… you’ll love them! Simple and easy= perfect 🙂 Happy Holidays xoxo~ Ruthie
I am in love with these kabobs! So deliciously cute!!
Christine@ Apple of My Eye says
Just saw these on Foodgawker and I HAD to stop by and tell you how cute they are! I love how original they are and can imagine how perfect they would be for a brunch with guests!
Thank you so much! It’s nice to meet you Christine… I hope your holidays are merry and full of lots of delicious baking too! xoxo~ Ruthie