These Butterhorn Rolls have been a favorite of our families for years!
My good friend, Alison, gave this recipe at least a decade ago- it quickly became my go-to roll recipe. We love these buttery and moist (I-eat-way-too-many) rolls with any kind of soup.
If you’d like a step by step photo tutorial click here to get the first post of this recipe!
Alison’s Butterhorn Rolls will quickly become a favorite of your families too!
I hope your week is going well. I can’t believe it’s Thursday!
Happy Day- tomorrow’s Friday 🙂
- Cranberry Orange Loaf with Orange Frosting Recipe
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- 12 Irish Recipes; Savory & Sweet
- Challah Bread Recipe
- French Baguette Recipe & Sacré-Cœur, Paris
- Honey Raisin Zucchini Bread and Ikea Event
- Kneaders Recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Grandma Linda’s Rolls Recipe