These Butterhorn Rolls have been a favorite of our families for years!
My good friend, Alison, gave this recipe at least a decade ago- it quickly became my go-to roll recipe. We love these buttery and moist (I-eat-way-too-many) rolls with any kind of soup.
If you’d like a step by step photo tutorial click here to get the first post of this recipe!
Alison’s Butterhorn Rolls will quickly become a favorite of your families too!
I hope your week is going well. I can’t believe it’s Thursday!
Happy Day- tomorrow’s Friday 🙂
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Perfect Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe
- Candy Cane White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
- doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe