I can’t tell you how happy I am to be having some nice warm weather again… it’s wonderful for this little sun goddess 🙂
Summertime brings all kinds of fun get togethers- Patriotic Fruit and Cheese Kabobs are super simple, ready in a jiffy, and an adorably festive appetizer!
- 2 thick slices of seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 8ounces ciliegine (cherry size) fresh mozzarella
- 6 wooden skewers
- Using the large side of a melon baller, make watermelon balls.
- Thread watermelon ball, mozzarella ball, and blueberry on skewer; repeat until skewer is full.
- Keep refrigerated until serving and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 238mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 9g
Now, fresh mozzarella is just a little piece of heaven that I could eat all day long! Pair it with fresh fruit and I’ll never leave the picnic table 😉
I just love eating fruit and cheese together… a classic combination that’s both savory and sweet.
Patriotic Fruit and Cheese Kabobs will be a hit at all of your summer BBQ’s this year!