Today’s Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe make a quick and easy side dish for any dinner! We paired our pull-apart rolls with progresso soup… in almost no time at all we had dinner hot and right ready to go! Perfecto.
Why we love Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe
Our Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls recipe couldn’t be any easier. . . melt some butter, add in a few spices and a bit of cheese then slice the biscuits, toss it all together, AND into the oven they go.
They’re the tastiest and cutest little rolls ever. No one will ever guess they got their start from a can! 🙂
Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe
Some days are more hectic, they just are, so when one happens in your life don’t worry at all!! We’ve got ya covered with this simple-to-make dinner of Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls and Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup.
It’s SO simple to stock up on progresso soups and keep them in the pantry, then it’s just a can of flakey biscuits plus a few spices and you’re on your way to a fabulous meal!
Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe
Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls go fabulously well with a bowl of Light Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup with an added sprinkle of oregano and red pepper flakes on top the rolls are the perfect pairing!
Even your pickiest eaters will be happy to sit down to this lovely meal.
Nichole + Fit Friday!
Fit Friday is all about living a healthy life. There are some basics to living a healthy life that we tend to revisit. Not because something new and amazing has come out, but because it is a basic that we (I) need to be reminded of at times. This week is one of those revisits. Let’s talk water.
Why is it that drinking water regularly is one of those habits I fall out of at least twice a year? The weather turns and the water slowly dissipates or I ease up on running after a training cycle and I find myself wondering where my water bottle disappeared to? So today I am reminding myself of all the benefits to drinking water and kick starting my always-have-a-bottle-with-me-water-drinking habit……again.
Along with remembering to get my water intake up I also need tips to getting that water intake up.
For some people this is not a necessary step. And for me that use to be the case, for whatever reason when I went through chemo two years ago water changed it’s flavor. I guess the better phrasing is water got a flavor and it isn’t necessarily a good one.
Tips to getting my water in for the day is also necessary as a busy mom. I can remember to get out the door with four kids and all that they require, but I often forget to eat breakfast or grab my water. Why? I don’t know. I blame it on mom-brain.
- 1 (16 ounce) Flakey Butter Biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Coat 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Open biscuit can and place biscuits on work surface.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces, place cut pieces in large mixing bowl. (total of 64 cut pieces)
- In a small bowl combine butter, cotija, oregano, cumin, red pepper flakes, and sea salt; toss to combine.
- Drizzle butter mixture over biscuit pieces; quickly toss to coat.
- Place 8-10 pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until tops are lightly golden brown.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool.
- Enjoy your Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
More Soup/Chili Recipes
- Elk Chili
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chili
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef Burgundy
- Slow Cooker Lumberjack Chili
Southwest Pull-Apart Rolls Recipe are sure to bring lots of smiles to your dinner table!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Apple Rutabaga Soup Recipe