Today’s Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe is a holiday dessert dream come true! It’s hard to believe another year is coming to an end and the holidays are here! There’s no better way to enjoy them than with our homemade sugar cookie bars! I love cookie bar recipes because they’re quick and easy to make plus they require just one baking time! Today’s cookie bar recipe is made with a white chocolate sugar cookie base and finished off with a lovely white chocolate ganache. We like to add some peppermint sprinkles for a festive holiday touch!
Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe
It seems like people either love or hate peppermint– passionately! There doesn’t really seem to be an in between when it comes to it… I’m on the side that likes it. Especially at this time of year I love peppermint hot chocolate, coffee creamer, and on Christmas morning even a candy cane!
Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars are pretty simple to adapt for those non-peppermint people in your life… just leave the peppermint sprinkles off half the bars and everybody’s happy! Win-win 🙂
Enjoy today’s Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe & a few more holiday dessert recipes too!
- Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies
- Gingerbread Cake with White Chocolate Ganache
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake
- Cranberry Apple Hand Pies
- Pear Upside-Down Bundt Cake Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries
- Nutella Pastry Stars
- Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe & a few helpful tips for baking at higher elevations:
- If you live 3,000 feet above sea level or more it is considered high elevation and may take longer to cook/bake.
- Adjustments are needed for 5000+ feet and above:
- Reduce baking powder: for each teaspoon, decrease 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Reduce sugar: for each cup, decrease 2 tablespoons.
- Increase liquid: for each cup, add 2 to 4 tablespoons.
- Increase oven temperature by 25 degrees F.
- Check if it is done a little early.
- This takes some trial and error to get it right for you.
Learn more HERE
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 235mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 5g
Enjoy our Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars during the holidays with your family and friends!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene