Cranberry Apple Hand Pies- cranberries, apples, nutmeg, and cinnamon they’ll be the sparkle in your holidays!
I like to enjoy a beautiful dessert with coffee after dinner, but sometimes a whole piece of pie just isn’t going to fit into my already full tummy. That’s when our adorable little Cranberry Apple Hand Pies are the perfect solution!
They’re filled with everything we love about pie but in a 3 bite size or maybe it might be 4 bites if you’re a dainty eater 🙂
I love to create for Truvia! I especially love their Brown Sugar Baking Blend… it tastes just like brown sugar but with 75% less calories. I’ll take less calories any day! Click here to find my other Truvia creations– you’ll love them all.
I’m so excited to be taking part in @Truvia’s Friendsgiving this week — check out Lemon Tree Dwelling’s appetizer Brown Sugar Walnut Brie and The Taylor House’s entree Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken, and then enjoy our Apple Cranberry Hand Pies for dessert recipe!
Cranberry Apple Hand Pies served up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg takes this dessert right over the top!
Much Love and Peace~
*this is a sponsored post by Truvia and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own
- 12 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches; Savory & Sweet
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Autumn Stuffed Acorn Squash Recipe
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Skinny Pumpkin Bars on Fox 13
- Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe
- Brown Sugar Banana Squash Recipe