This Fresh Cranberry Apple Relish is just delightful… the perfect compliment to any turkey! I’m not a lover of the canned cranberry. It’s okay on a leftover turkey sandwich or something like that but on the BIG DAY, I’m looking for something with a little more umpff!! We seriously eat this Fresh Cranberry Apple Relish right out of the bowl and can’t put it down…
|Fresh Cranberry Apple Relish|
|Ingredients plus pure maple syrup|
|Chop cranberries and apples|
|Add orange zest|
|and the pure maple syrup|
|Combine and let sit at room temp for 2 hours for flavors to blend|
We love this fresh alternative to canned cranberry!! You won’t be able to stay out of it either once you’ve given it a try! We made 2 batches of the Fresh Cranberry Apple Relish because we loved it SO much!!
Fresh Cranberry Apple Relish...
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and finely chopped (a chopper is perfect if you have one)
- 2 tsp orange zest (approx 2 small oranges)
- ½ C pure maple syrup
- ¼ C fresh parsley, chopped
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Combine and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
- (if you've got the time... if not it's still just yummy) Serve!