Summer-time means fun get togethers with family and friends and of course~ fabulous food too.
I made up this Smore Cookie Bars recipe because sometimes we just can’t roast and toast over a fire, when hungry little hands are waiting!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1/3 C shortening
- 1/3 C butter, softened
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 C chocolate chunks, reserving 1/4 C
- 1 C mini marshmallows
- 1/2 C grahm crackers coarse crumbs, approx 2 squares, reserving 2 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 10x13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Blend the shortening, butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt; mix.
- Add 1 C flour at a time, mixing well with each addition.
- Add a little more flour if necessary until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Press dough into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 C chocolate chunks, mini marshmallows, grahm cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows and edges of dough are turning golden.
- Sprinkle with reserved chocolate chunks and grahm cracks crumbs.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
The whole family will love these Smore Cookie Bars… they’re SO delish and so simple to make too!
They’re a tasty way to get that S’mores taste without all the work 🙂
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- French Tarte Au Citron Recipe
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lavender Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Tiramisu Milkshake Recipe
- Gooey-licious Caramel Corn
- Classic Angel Flake Cake (kraft)
- Spring Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Baked Banana Bread Donuts with Browned Butter Glaze Recipe
- Cinnamon Krispie Treats