Our Holiday Dream Bars Recipe is a festive holiday activity for the whole family! The sweetest part of this time of year is creating fun holiday memories together. Today, we’re bringing everyone into the kitchen for a deliciously fun activity–decorating personalized Haagen-Dazs® Dream Bars! We’ll be starting off with Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars and then make them extra dreamy by adding a variety of festive toppings; dark and white chocolate drizzle, crushed candy canes, miniature marshmallows, red hot candies, shredded coconut, or red, white, and green sprinkles! We know you’ll cherish this time together by creating and then eating every delicious bite of your Holiday Dream Bars with your loved ones!
We love Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars & our Holiday Dream Bars Recipe!
Okay… real talk here! I’m not sure I have met a human that doesn’t like Haagen-Dazs anything! These Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars are nothing short of fabulous. They are made with pure, sweet vanilla and blending it with fresh, sweet cream to make their ultra-smooth vanilla ice cream. These bars are then taken to the NEXT LEVEL by dipping it in a crunchy roasted almond and milk chocolate coating. Ummm… yes, please!
Holiday Dream Bars Recipe
Ingredients in our Holiday Dream Bars Recipe!
• Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars
• Dark chocolate
• White chocolate
• Shredded coconut
• Red hot candies
• Miniature marshmallows
• Red, green, and white sprinkles
• Lots of Holiday Love and Laughter! 🙂
- Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup red hot candies
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 container red, green, and white sprinkles
- Holiday Love and Laughter!!
- Melt chocolate in two separate microwave safe bowls; place chocolate and 1 teaspoon canola oil in each.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir well, microwave 15 seconds, stir.
- Place festive toppings in separate containers.
- Unwrap Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Milk Chocolate Almond Bars, place on individual plates, drizzle with chocolate, and quickly add toppings before chocolate drizzle sets.
- Add lots of Holiday Laughter and Love-- enjoy eating your Holiday Dream Bars Recipe together!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 2gSugar: 40gProtein: 5g
Enjoy our Holiday Dream Bars Recipe & these holiday dessert recipes too!
- Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake
- Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries
- Nutella Pastry Stars
May your days be Merry & Bright with our Holiday Dream Bars Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene