Our Spring Waffle Bar Recipe is a simply sweet breakfast or brunch for your family! Carter and I had the best time making our waffle creations with Eggo® Homestyle Waffles, lemon curd, whipped cream, fresh berries, maple syrup, sprig of fresh mint, and sprinkles! OMG. Carter loved the sprinkles (don’t miss his photo below)!! Making food memories with our families are such a fun part of life. Now, Carter thinks his Gigi’s the only one who can make his Eggo Homestyle Waffles for him… AND I happily agree and couldn’t be more flattered! 🙂
This post is sponsored by The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA). All opinions are my own. For more inspiration during #FrozenFoodMonth, be sure to check out delicious ideas from NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com #MFFM2020
Family Kitchen fun with our Spring Waffle Bar Recipe!
Spring is in the air!! We couldn’t be more excited as every day we get a little more sunshine in our evenings. Soon the first spring flowers will be peeking their little heads out of the ground as our part of the world begins to blossom! I just adore springtime. So making our Spring Waffle Bar Recipe with Carter last weekend was especially fun! Carter loved helping me make the NEW fluffier and crispier Eggo Homestyle Waffles!
Eggo Homestyle Waffles make our Spring Waffle Bar Recipe SO simple to make!
Let’s bring the family together–both young and old–for this drool worthy spring waffle bar! Eggo, is always something that everyone can agree on! Carter & the hubby, Spencer, have wanted Eggo for breakfast every morning since Gigi stocked us up on Eggo Waffles a week or so ago! A few days ago, Carter even requested Eggo waffles for dinner! And I’ve got to tell you what happened yesterday morning… prepare yourselves for a good, good laugh.
Carter was eating his Eggo waffles at the bar yesterday morning and all I wanted to do was go to the bathroom alone for maybe 30-60 seconds (moms, I know you can relate to this)… So, I hurry and go to the bathroom and I come back to find baby Charlie COVERED in syrup. And I mean covered. Baby Charlie is just chillin’ in his walker with syrup alllll over his hair, face, and clothes. Baby Charlie is content, just chewing on Carter’s waffle plate and as sticky as can be. Carter said to me, “I share waffle with baby, mommy!” That cute toddler of mine was so proud of himself for sharing. I quickly recorded this hilarious real-life moment before getting baby in the tub. So you see, literally (even my 6-month-old), loves Eggo waffles.
Ingredients in our Spring Waffle Bar Recipe
- Eggo Homestyle Waffles
- Lemon Curd or Lemon Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh Berries: strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries
- Maple Syrup
- Sprig of Fresh Mint, for spring time fun 🙂
- AND spring colored sprinkles!
How to make Spring Waffle Bar Recipe
- Toast Eggo Homestyle Waffles, 1- 2 per person
- Place lemon curd and fresh berries in small bowls.
- Each family member can create their Eggo Homestyle Waffle creation as they prefer!
- Top with maple syrup, whipped cream, sprig of fresh mint, and sprinkles!
- Enjoy creating Spring Waffle Bar Recipe with your family today!
1. Toast Eggo Homestyle Waffles, 1-2 per person. 2. Place lemon curd and fresh berries in small bowls. 3. Each family member can create their Eggo Homestyle Waffle creation as they prefer! 4. Top with maple syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles! 5. Enjoy creating Spring Waffle Bar Recipe with your family today!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 180mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 3gSugar: 27gProtein: 4g
1. Toast Eggo Homestyle Waffles, 1-2 per person.
2. Place lemon curd and fresh berries in small bowls.
3. Each family member can create their Eggo Homestyle Waffle creation as they prefer!
4. Top with maple syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles!
5. Enjoy creating Spring Waffle Bar Recipe with your family today!
Enjoy a fun kitchen craft with our Spring Waffle Bar Recipe with your family and friends!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene