Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies are exactly the cookie your family has been wanting for… oh my! They are the BEST. You won’t hardly believe all the chocolate that’s packed into these fabulous little treats but don’t hold back! Follow the recipe and you’ll be in chocolate HEAVEN 🙂
The fun part about these cookies is you can switch up the variety of Cadbury Eggs according the holiday. I make these in the spring with the pastel variety too.
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 1/2 C white sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 packages white chocolate chips
- 1 packages milk chocolate chips, I like Ghiradelli
- 1 package Cadbury mini eggs
- Place Cadbury mini eggs in a large ziplock bag, with the handle end of a spoon, smack each egg and they'll pop in half.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once; mixing until 80% incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and and cadbury mini eggs.
- Roll into 1 inch balls or use a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes until the edges are slightly browned, let them rest on the pan for 1 minute more, then transfer to a rack to cool.
Thank you so much for coming to spend some of your day with me- I love having you. I never thought that I would come to love this space like I have… and y’all are a big part of making this all happen! SO thank you again 🙂
May all your Holidays be very Merry and Bright!
Much Love and Peace~
- Gingerbread Biscotti Recipe
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe
- Wild Blueberry & White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Meyer Lemon Cookie Cups with Blackberry Buttercream Recipe
- Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe
- Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe