Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a mouth-watering combination in our chewy cookies!
Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft deliciousness in a cookie!!! Yummy!! We are gearing up for the 4th of July around here. Anyone else?!! It is Carter’s First 4th of July and we simply can’t wait. Babies make everything more fun don’t they?!
Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delightful treat to have at your 4th of July BBQ, party, you name it!! Here are some more amazingly fun recipes (tasty too.. of course!) for your 4th of July. Let’s start with my ALL time favorite… Watermelon Appetizer. Such a fun and patriotic twist on watermelon, making it the perfect appetizer. I’m also craaaazy about these Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes. For the ultimate guide, check out our Patriotic Recipe Round Up!! There are so many options to choose from. 🙂 Oh, man. What will you make this year??
Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are wonderfully soft and delicious!
Much Love & Peace,
Ruthie and Madeliene
Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ⅓ cup butter room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer cream butter until smooth, add brown sugar, cream 5-7 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, eggs; mix 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Meanwhile in a separate mixing bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and sea salt; whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, all at one time, mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add dark chocolate chips and dried cranberries; stir by hand to incorporate.
- Using large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of dough with pinch of sea salt.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. (do not over bake)
- Remove to cooling racks cool completely.