Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies are a healthy cookie but don’t be fooled~ you’ll be beggin’ for more!
Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies are a “healthier” cookie they are made with lots of awesome ingredients like whole wheat flour, banana, peanut butter, coconut oil and sugar AND then we add in the good stuff. . . chocolate chips and peanut butter chips!!
Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies are awesome to take along with you on any of your adventures! If you happen to have some extras then toss them in a freezer bag and into the freezer. They’ll stay great for several weeks and I think it’s so handy to grab a couple on my way out the door to hit the trails for a hike!
Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies are just one of the healthier cookies we love around our house so here are a few of our other faves for you to check out too. . .Healthy Chocolate Cherry Oat Cookies, Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers, Cranberry, Pecan, Dark Chocolate Cookies, Gluten Free Cherry White Chocolate Chia Cookies !
Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies will please that sweet tooth in a little bit of a healthier way!
Have a beautiful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies are a healthy cookie but don't be fooled you'll be beggin' for more!
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup mashed overripe banana, approx 1
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- course sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl; combine dry ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl; combine coconut oil and sugars; mix.
- Add applesauce and mix for 2 minutes, add eggs one at a time- mix with each addition.
- Add vanilla, peanut butter, and mashed banana; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix to 80% or just until combined.
- Hand stir in oats and chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, drop onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly golden and center is set.
- Cool on cooling racks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 261Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 7g
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- Coconut Lemon Overnight Oats Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad & Acropolis of Athens
- Browned Butter Broccoli with Mizithra Cheese Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Homemade Rye Bread Recipe
- Pineapple Italian Ice Recipe
Oh my my it looks delicious and I love that colour!
Thank you! We love them too!!