Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie combines two of my favorite foods in one healthy and deliciously refreshing smoothie!
I seriously love banana’s and peanut butter together- it’s one of my very favorite snacks. Of course, it’s usually a little more like a big ole’ scoop of peanut butter on a large spoon in one hand and a banana in the other. Alternating bites… naturally!
So, the other day was chowing down on this favorite snack of mine and I thought to myself, “I should make this into a frothy, cold, and refreshing smoothie” plus it’s been hitting 100 degrees F around here for over a week now so I’m all about staying cool in the heat 🙂
- 10 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie will keep you cool this summer- it’s a healthier alternative to ice cream or a lot of other frozen creamy treats!
Much Love and Peace~