My sweet boy discovered that the last trifle that he had carefully concealed in the back of the refrigerator was eaten and on the brink of tears he asked if I could make these again! I would say that this dessert was a success and will be made many times over in our home!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Trifle
- 4-1/2 pint mason jars
- 4 graham crackers-crushed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 2-5.3 Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter-room temperature
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping-not heated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Line up the mason jars
- In a bowl add the heavy cream and granulated sugar. Using a mixer mix until it becomes thick whipped cream-set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Set aside.
- Let's get ready to layer this sweetness!
- Using a Tablespoon layer the following and spread evenly after each layer:
- graham crackers
- chocolate chunks
- /2 Tablespoons of peanut butter Greek yogurt
- graham crackers
- hot fudge
- whipped cream
- peanut butter swirl
- chocolate curls
- In a microwave safe bowl melt some peanut butter on 25 seconds, stir. Place peanut butter in a ziploc bag, slide peanut butter to one corner, snip the corner and drizzle on top of the trifle!
- Take a chocolate bar and a vegetable peeler and run the peeler alongside the chocolate to create fun swirls to put on top!
- Refrigerate at least an hour before digging in!
Much Love and Peace~
Cathy and Ruthie
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe
- Harvest Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Toasted Coconut Caramel Popcorn
- Peach Upside-Down Cake Recipe
- Caprese Garlic Bread
- Kneaders Recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds and BlendTec Giveaway
- Poached Eggs
- 4th of July Pudding Pops