Kami from No Diets Allowed is in the kitchen with us today!
I’m SO excited to give her Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies a try… they look ah-maz-ing and healthy for me too?! That’s a win-win in my book 🙂
I’ll let let her take it from here…
I’m addicted to these cookies. I probably should enlist in some type of recovery program because it’s becoming a problem. I can’t live without them! I make two dozen of these every Sunday and by Monday afternoon they’re gone. AND let’s just say I’m not freely sharing them.
I first fell in love with my flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites. Then my addiction just snowballed out of control when I created these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies! Let me share a little secret with you… come closer. A LITTLE closer.
These cookies are not only flourless, but they are also sugar-free and vegan (no milk or eggs). They are full of protein and fiber and are OH so tasty. A healthy AND tasty cookie? Trust me, my friends. I wouldn’t lead you astray.
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup honey or agave
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed well
- 1 cup natural or freshly ground *CHUNKY* peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a food processor or blender, add honey, vanilla, baking powder, and garbanzo beans. Blend for about 2 minutes until smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and top and process again until they?re combined.
- Move contents to a medium-sized bowl. Stir in chunky peanut butter. Mix well. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- With wet hands, form into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place onto baking sheet. Press down slightly with a fork making a crisscrossed pattern. Bake for about 12 to 14 minutes. Cookies will still be very soft. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 to 10 min then remove to cooling rack.
Here are some other fabulous recipes from No Diets Allowed.com
Visit Kami at www.nodietsallowed.com