Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Freeze are a healthy way to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Frozen banana’s have been a favorite of our families since my kiddos were little. Once frozen, bananas become incredibly smooth and creamy. (AND dare I say somewhat similar to ice cream?!) Then add in some peanut butter for protein and few dark chocolate chips for a sweet note that completes this tasty treat.
They are SO simple to make and feel free to substitute milk chocolate chips if it’s more to your liking 🙂
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp all natural peanut butter
- 12-15 dark chocolate chips
- 1 piece saran wrap
- Set a piece of saran wrap on a hard surface.
- Slice banana almost in half length wise, leave halves slightly attached.
- Spread peanut butter in the center.
- Evenly distribute chocolate chips.
- Place banana on saran and wrap.
- Freeze, allow to slightly defrost before eating.
You’ll totally love this Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Freeze… it’s the perfect healthy snack anytime of year!
Here are a few more tasty but skinny recipe ideas for you to enjoy.
16 Deliciously Sweet and Skinny Recipes from WCw/R
Thank you so much for letting me come and share some of the yummy baking from my kitchen.
Happy Friday, everybody!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Come back again tonight at 7pm MST time to our Super Saturday link party 🙂
- Healthy Fudge Brownies on FOX13
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Thee Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe