The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe is healthy and satisfying plus so simple to make at home. You’ll never buy peanut butter from the store again!
Why I love The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
Making the best homemade peanut butter recipe brought back memories of my childhood…
Not because the peanut butter was homemade, I don’t recall my mom ever making peanut butter, but because I used to ask for PB&J sandwiches everyday! My mom would make them and pack them up in a brown paper bag for me to tote to school or summer adventures.
So, here’s to memories! This PB&J sandwich is for the little kiddo in all of us.
Ingredients in The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- shelled and skinned roasted peanuts
- kosher salt
- peanut oil
How to store The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe is not only simple to make, but it lasts for up to two months!
Just make and place into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to two months. Tt’s right ready to go whenever that PBJ sandwich starts calling your name!
Fit Friday with Nichole
Gorgeous skies with plenty of sun! Calls for as much outside time as possible.
But also…kids home and saying “mom” every two minutes calls for some serious de-stressing me time.
Time to get some outside de-stressing me time on the track. I love speed work, pushing my limits makes me feel accomplished and is a major endorphin kick!
I have a track that is about 2 miles from my house, perfect distance for me to warm up and get in a solid workout. If you don’t have a track nearby or accessible find some stretches of road or path that you can run.
No matter where you do this workout be sure to warm up and cool down!
- 15 ounces shelled and skinned roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- In a high speed blender, food processor, or blender jar (like Blendtec), add peanuts, salt and honey and process for 1 minute or more scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add peanut oil a little at a time and continue processing until the peanut butter is smooth and creamy.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator up to 2 months.
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Granola Snack Mix Recipe
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Trifle
- Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe is SUPER awesome! (or is it just that I love, love, love peanut butter!)
Thanks for being a part of the CWR blog-family!
All the love,
Original Contributor: Jen from Bakerette
Recipe adapted from Food Network