Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie is a healthy and refreshing beverage to keep you cooled off this summer.
I love to make a quick and easy smoothie every now and again… when I get to making a smoothie I want it to be chock full of fresh and tasty ingredients! This is one is perfect for summer 🙂
- 8 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup vanilla fat free greek yogurt
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- toasted coconut flakes for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and Enjoy!
Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie reminds me of being in a tropical paradise- all frothy and creamy! You’ll just love it.
I think we ought to imagine ourselves on a beach without a care in the world while sipping it too 🙂
I hope you’re Tuesday is amazing!
Much Love and Peace~