Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe is a refreshing and healthy way to stay cool this summer! We’ve packed it full of deliciously healthy ingredients like banana, mango, pineapple with coconut milk–you’ll be whisked away to a tropical island! Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie taste SO good… you’ll love every last drop.
Why we love Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
I love all Smoothies! They’re a quick and easy way to have a nutritious breakfast or snack in a jiffy–we blend up one practically every morning.
Our Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie recipe will keep you cooled off this Memorial Day and all summer long. The frozen banana in this recipe makes it nice and creamy–the kids might even think it’s ice cream!
It’s that good.
- Invest in a heavy duty blender; I’ve used a Blend Tec for well over a decade now and I love it! It’s powerful enough to blend frozen fruit and vegetables smooth, smooth, smooth!
- I prefer using frozen fruits and vegetables in my smoothies so they have a thicker consistency.
- Freeze extra fruits and vegetables as they are just beginning to turn over-ripe; I use gallon plastic zip top freezer bags to toss them in.
- Freeze fresh produce to use later- I find they last just fine for up to 4 weeks. ie: spinach or mixed salad greens, baby carrots, cucumbers, banana’s broken into four pieces, sliced/cored apples and pears, extra berries, peeled/segmented oranges and clementines, grapes, and the list goes on!
- Extra nutrient add in’s are always good try adding: vanilla and chocolate protein powders, dry oats, a small handful of nuts, peanut butter, flavored yogurt or kefir, and more.
Super food add in’s: gogi berries, coconut oil, avocado, acai or cacoa powder, chia or hemp or flax seeds, etc!
What’s the difference between a smoothie & a shake
Most people love smoothies and shakes, some don’t really know the differences between them because after all the both cold and refreshing, drinkable, and delicious!
- In my opinion it all comes down to ice cream. . . yes, it’s true!
- Smoothies do not have ice cream, candy bars, cookies or pies in them. Smoothies are filled with healthy for you ingredients like fruit and veggies and healthier forms of protein and dairy.
- Don’t get me wrong. . . I enjoy them both as probably most of you do too!
- I just enjoy smoothies on a more regular basis and shakes wellllll they’re a more special occasion or dessert kind of treat.
Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe is a refreshing and healthy way to stay cool this summer!
- 10 ounces unsweetened coconut milk or low fat milk
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks, approx 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mango chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon truvia sweetener
- optional: toasted flaked coconut to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Enjoy your Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 9gSugar: 56gProtein: 8g
More Smoothie Recipes:
• Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
• Blueberry Chia Chocolate Smoothie
• Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie
• Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie
• White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
• Strawberry, Citrus, Coconut Oat Smoothie
• Blackberry Oat Smoothie Bowl
Enjoy our Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie with your family and friends this weekend!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Cooking with Ruthie on Instagram
Cooking with Ruthie on Pinterest
Cooking with Ruthie on Facebook
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
PS- Be sure to check out all of my other Truvia creations by clicking HERE!
Leave a Reply