Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie is packed with protein and it’s a super healthy way to start off your day!
Happy Fit Friday!!
We LOVE having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness come to hang out with us! She always inspires our overall fitness- today, she’s giving us awesome Tips for a Better Nights Sleep!
Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie is deeeelicious!! Are there any other mint lovers around here?! I absolutely LOVE mint. It adds the perfect amount of flavor to anything!!
Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie will leave you feeling satisfied! The peach and raspberries in this smoothie, are a great way to get your fruits in for the day! You may also like some of our other healthy smoothies Blueberry Coconut Smoothie, Strawberry, Citrus, Coconut Oat Smoothie, or Banana Nut Smoothie!!
Miss Nichole’s Tips for Better Nights Sleep. . .
There is more to fitness besides nutrition and getting in the gym, a component that is often disregarded but rarely forgotten; SLEEP. We all need it, we all strive for it, but are we all getting it? I know that I am not getting all of the sleep that I need, I can’t wait until my youngest sleeps through the night. The goal should be seven hours of sleep a night, seven hours of good sleep.
Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie is a fun smoothie for this Valentine’s Day! 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 1 cup frozen peaches, cored and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blend; blend until smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 6gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g
- 12 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches; Savory & Sweet
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Cucumber Mint Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Turtle Truffles Recipe
- Nutra Ninja Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe