Our Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe is packed with deliciously healthy ingredients! Today’s Peaches and Cream Smoothie is made with peaches, vanilla fat-free greek yogurt, vanilla protein, oats, and chia seeds with splash of half and half to add just the right amount of creaminess!
Why we love Peaches & Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
Can you believe we are half way through the summer? August is just around the corner and it’s National Peach Month so naturally, our Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe has got to be made in celebration!
I love peaches and all the other healthy ingredients that are in this lovely smoothie creation. I think you’ll totally love it too!!
Ingredients Peaches & Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
- fat-free vanilla greek yogurt
- half and half
- chia seeds
- vanilla protein powder
- fresh peach
What’s the difference between a smoothie & a shake
Most people love smoothies and shakes, some don’t really know the differences between them because after all the both cold and refreshing, drinkable, and delicious!
- In my opinion it all comes down to ice cream. . . yes, it’s true!
- Smoothies do not have ice cream, candy bars, cookies or pies in them. Smoothies are filled with healthy for you ingredients like fruit and veggies and healthier forms of protein and dairy.
- Don’t get me wrong. . . I enjoy them both as probably most of you do too!
- I just enjoy smoothies on a more regular basis and shakes wellllll they’re a more special occasion or dessert kind of treat.
- Invest in a heavy duty blender; I’ve used a Blend Tec for well over a century now and I love it! It’s powerful enough to blend frozen fruit and vegetables smooth, smooth, smooth!
- I prefer using frozen fruits and vegetables in my smoothies so they have a thicker consistency.
- Freeze extra fruits and vegetables as they are just beginning to turn over-ripe; I use gallon plastic zip top freezer bags to toss them in.
- Freeze fresh produce to use later- I find they last just fine for up to 4 weeks. ie: spinach or mixed salad greens, baby carrots, cucumbers, banana’s broken into four pieces, sliced/cored apples and pears, extra berries, peeled/segmented oranges and clementines, grapes, and the list goes on!
- Extra nutrient add in’s are always good try adding: vanilla and chocolate protein powders, dry oats, a small handful of nuts, peanut butter, flavored yogurt or kefir, and more.
Super food add in’s: gogi berries, coconut oil, avocado, acai or cacoa powder, chia or hemp or flax seeds, etc!
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 fresh peach, skin on and pit removed
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 21g
More Smoothie Recipes
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe is a must-try this summer!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene