Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe is healthy and refreshing anytime of day! We’re in the hot, hot heat of the summer in Utah. . . those dog days of summer are here! It’s hitting well into the 90’s every day, so we think there’s no better way to beat the heat than with a frosty cold smoothie. We’re packing this one with orange, mango (Madeliene’s favorite!), banana, greek yogurt, vanilla protein, and ice. You’ll love this creamy smooth and slightly tropical combination just as much as we do! Smoothie recipes are something we enjoy creating and sharing with you. We hope you have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend and that our Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie finds it way onto your menu! 🙂
It’s Fit Friday!! AND we just love having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness drop by on Friday’s to share her awesome fitness tips with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
We simply can’t get enough of this Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe!
We’re so excited that baby Charlie made it here a couple of weeks ago! Madeliene and Spencer are now the proud parents of two little boys. If you keep an eye on our social media channels, then you’ve probably seen all the adorable pictures we’ve been sharing. Carter and Charlie are a very handsome duo and are already keeping their momma on the run! I was recently helping at Madeliene and Spencer’s home with the new baby, and Carter could not get enough of this orange, mango, banana, protein smoothie! Any two year old that loves a healthy smoothie is set up for good nutrition in at least one way! Yay!!! Because we all know that sometimes it’s just tough to find foods that they’ll even eat! Cheers to smoothies, grandsons, and to something that even your most pickiest eaters might love!!
If you love smoothies like we do… you’ll enjoy these fabulous smoothie recipes, too!
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie
- Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
- Strawberry, Citrus, Coconut Oat Smoothie
It is a beautiful week at my house. The kids are in school and I am enjoying a few minutes of quiet, mostly just spending it resting, recovering, and dreaming of days when I don’t need quite so many hours of sleep just to kind of function. Thankfully this is short lived and my head is already looking ahead to workouts for this weekend.
We’re sure the whole family will be thrilled with our Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe! It’s sure bring many smiles to your table! 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook, so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- 1 orange or 2 clementines with skin-on
- 1 1/2 cups cubed frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 6oz greek yogurt, mango flavor
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 1/2 C ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide into two glasses and serve.
- Enjoy your Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie!
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- Nutra Ninja Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Margherita Naan Bread Pizza Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe