Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie will give an awesome jump start to your morning!
Happy Fit Friday!!
We LOVE having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness come to hang out with us! She always inspires our overall fitness- today, she’s giving us awesome Workout!
Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie has plenty of vitamins to start your day off right. Carrots are one of the highest contributors of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a powerhouse vitamin for soooo much of your body, especially in the American diet. Carrots also provide a lot of Vitamin C, D, E and K! Aside from the fact that oranges are delicious.. oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C as well as thiamin, folate, and potassium.
Spring has sprung and we are in spring cleaning mode, at least we are supposed to be. The sun is shining and we are cleaning out the garage, airing out the bedrooms, and we need to spring clean our diet as well after a long winter.
Here are a few tips to get back on track as we emerge from winter hibernation and get ready for summer sunshine.
1) Take a look at your portions. We have been inside for the last few months, inside lazy days lead to mindless snacking. Time to be mindful about what and how much is going in your mouth.
2) Clean out the cupboards and your fridge.
3) Reduce your sugar, salt, and processed foods. The holidays have come and gone, but are those snacky habits still in place?
4) Switch up your produce. Its time for fresh fruits and veggies with some bright colors. I made the prettiest salad tonight with yummy avocados and mangos. Time to take a break from squash and bananas.
5) Add water. The water tends to become replaced with afternoon sodas, evening wines, and fun hot chocolate, its time to reverse those switches.
These are just a few tips and a great start to a tank top and swimming suit rocking summer!
Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie is a one of a kind rock your world kinda smoothie!!!
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
- 1 orange peeled
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 2 carrots 1 inch sections
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and Enjoy!