Blueberry Banana Smoothie is a super nutritious way to start off the day!
We already know that breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day… get that metabolism up and going is super important! Blueberry Banana Smoothie is loaded with essential nutrients to help you get a great start to the day! Fiber to regulate your blood sugar, protein to build muscle and rev metabolism, and coconut water to help stay hydrated!
Blueberry Banana Smoothie is a quick way to start the morning off right! AND it helps you get great nutrients for the most important meal of the day : ) Bottoms Up.
- 11 oz coconut water
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 C frozen blueberries
- 1/4 C whey protein
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 Tbls agave nectar or honey
- 1 C crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth. Serve.
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- 15 Simple & Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Chocolate Blueberry Spinach Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Nutra Ninja Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe