Blueberry Banana Smoothie is a super nutritious way to start off the day!
We already know that breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day… get that metabolism up and going is super important! Blueberry Banana Smoothie is loaded with essential nutrients to help you get a great start to the day! Fiber to regulate your blood sugar, protein to build muscle and rev metabolism, and coconut water to help stay hydrated!
Blueberry Banana Smoothie is a quick way to start the morning off right! AND it helps you get great nutrients for the most important meal of the day : ) Bottoms Up.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie...
- 11 oz coconut water
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 C frozen blueberries
- 1/4 C whey protein
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 Tbls agave nectar or honey
- 1 C crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender, blend until smooth. Serve.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Banana, Blueberry, fruit smoothie
April 19, 2019
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Strawberry Lime Refresher Recipe
- Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
Karina's Challenge says
Yumm! This looks soo good :)!! I’m so glad I got to meet you in person! your blog is adorable!! Love it! I’m going to look thru your older posts now…
It is super good… and easy too which is great in the mornings!! It was really great to get to meet you too : )
Drew Armstrong says
I want one!